Self-help resources

You will find lots of useful resources, including template letters on the Citizens Advice web site. You can also check your own benefits entitlement using the Turn2Us web site.

Here are some additional tools we have made available:

Claiming Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and Employment Support Allowance (ESA)

Complain about your DWP health assessment:

Finding cheaper furniture and household goods

Gas, electric and other fuel costs: