Jobs at Citizens Advice Wandsworth
An exciting opportunity to lead a thriving and ambitious advice agency and make a real difference to the lives of people in Wandsworth
c.£57,000 per annum
At Citizens Advice Wandsworth we know that life can be complicated – sometimes things can go wrong for all of us and high quality advice at a time of crisis can make all the difference. Last year we helped over 13,000 people resolve their problems and delivered advice sessions across our diverse borough from Roehampton to Battersea.
It’s an exciting time to join us. We’ve recently remodeled our services and invested in expanding our telephone and online delivery. We started delivering our new council services contract this year.
With a turnover of over £1.1m and diverse income streams, we deliver innovative and creative advice projects, have strong local community partnerships and campaign on the issues that matter to the people we support.
If you have vision, drive and a genuine passion for advice, join us and help us continue to build on our strong foundations, deliver high quality services and empower our staff and volunteers to do what matters most – make a real difference to people’s lives in Wandsworth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead Citizens Advice Wandsworth and ensure delivery of high quality innovative advice services.
- Develop strategy and business plans, lead income generation and ensure sustainability.
- Lead organisational development and empower our staff and volunteers to be high performing.
- Build strong partnerships and be an advocate for Citizens Advice Wandsworth.
To succeed in the position you’ll need to have
- Experience of leadership within, or applicable to, the third sector.
- A track record of successful income generation across different channels.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and a commitment to making partnerships work.
- Passion, drive and creativity.
How to apply:
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition please submit:
- A personal statement no more than 2 sides A4 outlining your future vision and ambition for Citizens Advice Wandsworth.
- A comprehensive CV.
- CAW equality and diversity monitoring form.
To find out more about the post or to have a confidential discussion about the role with the Chair of Trustees please email email@example.com with your contact details and daytime availability.
Closing date: 5pm Monday 5 November
First Interviews will be held: Tuesday 27 November
Second Interviews will be held: Friday 7 December
If you are looking for work experience, why not volunteer with us.
If you are applying for a job at Citizens Advice Wandsworth, please read our privacy notice.