Citizens Advice Wandsworth
We’re an independent, local charity that provides information, advice and support to the residents of Wandsworth. We’re a member of Citizens Advice, a network of over 300 advice service charities, and work in partnership with community, social and faith networks across the borough.
On Wednesday the 22nd of January we’ll be temporarily closing or moving some of our services while we complete essential maintenance work:
- our Adviceline will be closed until 10am on Thursday the 23rd of January
- our Battersea Library drop-in will be closed until 10am on Friday the 24th of January
- we won’t be running a Help to Claim session in Roehampton but you can come to Battersea Library instead.
These closures won’t affect you if you have an appointment booked in Battersea Library or drop in for the Help to Claim session there. When you arrive at the office please wait outside and a member of staff or volunteer will let you in. You can also still call our Adviceline but you’ll only be able to speak to one of our partners, who can either help you on the phone or refer you to us for assistance.
What do you need help with?
Find information online
Need help with Universal Credit?
Our Help to Claim project can help you make a new claim for Universal Credit, from opening your account to receiving your first full payment.
- Call our national phone service on 0800 144 8444 (read about call charges)
- Visit one of our local drop-in sessions
- Talk to us online via our webchat service.
Find out more about Help to Claim.