If you’re a Wandsworth resident and you need information and advice, call our Adviceline on 0300 330 1169. This service is available 10 – 4, Monday to Friday and calls are charged at the 01/02 rate.
Our Adviceline is often in high demand and you may have to wait in a queue before you can speak to us. If you’re having difficulty getting through you can:
- drop into our Battersea Library centre if you just need information or if your issue is an emergency; this office is open 10 – 4, Monday to Friday
- contact one of our projects directly using the web forms in the project pages below
- read about other advice services that may be able to help
- read about self-help resources that help you to resolve your issue
- listen to the options in the Adviceline menu to hear about national organisations that may be able to help.
Calls to our Adviceline are answered by our team of volunteer assessors. When you call us an assessor will ask for your personal details and ask you questions about your issue. This conversation is intended to help us determine the best way for us to help you.
In some cases we may help you by providing information and guidance over the phone, or by directing you to another organisation. If you need in-depth advice we’ll book you an appointment at one of our centres in Battersea, Roehampton or at our outreach location in Tooting Library.