Referring to us
We want to make it as easy as possible for partners and professionals to refer to us. If you work in the voluntary sector, local authority or NHS you can request direct access to our Adviceline team using the form below.
Once you’re set up as a referral partner we’ll give you access to a webform you can use to make referrals. You’ll also get contact details for our Adviceline team in case you need to speak to us about an ongoing case.
We aim to respond to these requests in 3 working days. If you’re referring for an urgent matter you can also call our Adviceline on 0300 330 1169.
What you need to know
We don’t book appointments for every issue and don’t have the resources to offer an appointment to everyone who needs one. When you refer to us we’ll assess the client and issue and decide the best way to help, which may include:
- providing information and guidance over the phone
- signposting to another organisation
- referring to one of our partners
- booking an appointment with one of our team.
Please don’t promise your clients that we’ll be able to offer an appointment and tell them that they may have to wait to see us if we do.
Other ways to get help
Some of our projects offer direct access to advice. If a client meets the criteria for a project this is generally the quickest way for them to get help:
- for help applying for Universal Credit they can use our Help to Claim service
- for help applying to the EU Settlement Scheme they can contact our EU Project
- if they have cancer or are caring for someone with cancer our Macmillan team can offer financial advice.
This contact form is for professionals and partner organisations only. If you’re a member of the public we won’t respond to messages sent through this form but you can read about how to contact us here.