Our Disability and Social Care Advice Service (DASCAS) team give Wandsworth residents independent advice about disability benefits and services for disabled people. DASCAS offer telephone advice, home visits and advice appointments to people with disabilities and the friends and relatives who care for them.
Guides to filling in benefit forms
ESA50 and UC50:
- Citizens Advice – claiming ESA
- Citizens Advice – help filling in your ESA50 form
- British Legion – a Basic Guide to Claiming Employment & Support Allowance
Personal Independence Payment:
- Citizens Advice – how to claim PIP
- National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society – how to claim PIP
- Down’s Syndrome Association – PIP guidance
To help us provide the best help please answer the following questions and give us much information about your enquiry as you can.
Your personal information
When you contact us we may ask you for your personal information in order to help us advise you. We’ll ask you to confirm that you’re happy for us to collect and store your information and we won’t share it without your permission.
Complaints and feedback
We have a complaints handling procedure, please let us know if you want us to send you a complaints leaflet.